Brio Primary Care - Patient Experience Host - Bonus Elg
Job Title: Patient Experience Host
Weekly Hours: Full Time – 40 hours
Supervised by: Reports to PEH Coordinator and Site Coordinator
Location: Bella Grove
Position Overview: Looking for a capable Patient Experience Host who is responsible for welcoming Brio patients and checking patients in and out. This individual will represent the Brio Way by showing over-the-top customer service to every individual that comes to the practice and advocating for patients in coordination of patient information and care to necessary parties. He or she will clearly communicate with surrounding team members to make each visit enjoyable and will make our patients feel heard and connected. This individual will take initiative to use medical and community resources available to better understand patient needs and ensure these needs are met and expectations are exceeded. The PEH team has high accountability with other departments for taking responsibility of the patient’s entire in-office experience.
- Greets patients in a friendly manner as the “face” of Brio.
- Enters confidential personal health information and financial information into eClinicalWorks with a high rate of accuracy.
- Works effectively and efficiently through identifying and resolving patient billing complaints where needed and directs necessary issues to the billing department.
- Schedules appointments in eClinicalWorks with a high rate of accuracy.
- Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate. Makes appropriate changes in eClinicalWorks and on patient's chart.
- Keeps work area and surrounding patient waiting areas neat and well-ordered to provide a clean and professional environment to the overall patient experience.
- Organizes, files and distributes mail as needed on a daily basis.
- Complies with federal and local laws in ensuring patient privacy.
- Collects payment from patients, applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts in eClinicalWorks, and reconciles daily deposits.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, experience in the medical field preferred but not required
Environmental/Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Occasional overtime may be required and/or hours may be shortened as business needs dictate.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard. This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Working conditions, skills and responsibilities may change as needed evolve.
Tribe513 is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2 Bella Grove Dr, Greenville, SC 29607, USA