Parkside Pediatrics - PEH Coordinator
Division: Parkside Pediatrics
Job Title: PEH Coordinator
Weekly Hours: Full-Time
Supervised by: Senior Coordinator
Overview: Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Parkside PEH Team. Actively promotes teamwork, adherence to applicable processes and procedures, provision of consistent quality care to all patients, and delivery of the overall patient experience in keeping with the “Tribe Way.” Actively communicates with Parkside’s Leadership in order to ensure open communication and consistency of expectations between assigned Parkside locations. As a critical leader for the PEH team, this person must have a strong visible presence and balance working in all areas alongside his/her team with administrative responsibilities. Practices humility and grace, promoting an authentic and transparent work environment within all areas.
- Coordinates daily PEH operational activities by working closely with the PEH Coordinators, PEH Team Leads, Site Coordinators, and Medical Directors.
- Actively works in all areas in order to role model servant leadership, remain apprised of issues, concerns and promote communication through an environment that embraces candor, feedback and openness.
- Provides oversight and direction for PEH teams to include: developing team member work schedules, hiring/firing, call-outs, 1-on-1 meetings, timecards, annual performance reviews, training/cross-training, coaching PEH Team Leads and other personnel issues.
- Educates and ensures consistent performance in keeping with all practice policies, processes and procedures, etc.
- Takes ownership of ensuring the “Tribe Way” is experienced by patients, families, and team members. Coaches PEH team members to be the best version of themselves for Parkside.
- Promotes an authentic, transparent work environment within all areas. Ensures consistency between all locations.
- In conjunction with PSP’s Senior Coordinator, assists with managing the PEH operations within budget. Prepares staffing plans and ensures adequate staffing levels are maintained.
- Collaborates with PEH Coordinators, PEH Team Leads, and PSP Leadership to implement new programs, changes to processes and procedures while being an authentic representative for the Parkside PEH Team.
- Helps develop and carry out team short term and long term goals.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working within any medical facility (preferred but not required).
- Minimum of 1 year management experience.
- Flexibility to travel between locations on short notice
Work environment and Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, and walking associated with a normal physician office environment. Person may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, infectious diseases, blood/bodily fluids, and disease-bearing specimens.
Tribe 513 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Verdae, 525 Verdae Boulevard, Greenville, South Carolina, United States of America