Job Title: Tax Manager
Division: Onyx Group
Weekly Hours: Part-Time
Supervised by: CFO
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Work with CFO and management to provide monthly up to date analysis on 35+ companies for tax estimates
- Provide owners with detailed information regarding their personal tax status related to invested businesses. This includes monthly reporting at a practice and company level but also could include meeting with partners individually on their returns.
- Responsible for quarterly estimates and working with CFO to determine cash availability
- Provide up to date relevant information to CFO and management regarding different tax credits and incentives.
- Filing basic returns to include real estate ventures, management companies and pass through entities.
- Provide up to date advice on general tax strategy taking into consideration all moving parts related to ownership, sales, and acquisitions.
- Provide recommendations to management regarding depreciation, cost seg studies, etc
- Work with CFO and CPA firm on filings for all other companies
Required Education & Certifications:
- CPA in tax required
- Preferably at least 5 years of tax experience
- Working knowledge of 1031 exchanges, historical and abandoned building credits preferred
- Working knowledge of medical operating companies preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks (or other Accounting Software)
Work environment and Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, and walking associated with a normal physician office environment. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and ability to be on your feet for several hours at a time. Position will require travel between all Tribe locations. Person may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, infectious diseases, blood/bodily fluids, and disease-bearing specimens.
The Onyx Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bonaventure Cir, Greenville, SC 29607, USA