Parkside OB-GYN & Breastfeeding Center Administrative Representative
Job Title: Administrative Representative
Weekly Hours: Part Time
Supervised by: Manager of Administrative Operations
Posting: Internal and External
Position Overview: Responsible for handling administrative tasks relating to patients’ experience, including data entry projects. Working through administrative tasks in a timely, efficient, and detail oriented manner. This role is responsible for clearly communicating with surrounding team members and departments to ensure paperwork is being entered and assigned appropriately.
Responsibilities may include:
- Entering patient intake forms, faxing medical record requests, following up with doctor’s offices for medical records, scanning in-house documents, communicating with patients on document status, updating patient information and managing fax inbox.
- Communicating with teammates and working closely with Clinical, Billing, Live Answer and Providers to ensure all aspects of the patients’ updates and paperwork are completed from start to finish.
- Providing administrative support to teammates by sending letters to patients and communicating with Clinical, Provider, and Front Desk staff.
- Attending team development meetings and trainings throughout the year, including quarterly team retreats.
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must have phone etiquette, computer, typing, and scanning experience.
- Must exude over-the-top strengths in prioritizing, communication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and staying curious.
Work environment and Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, and walking associated with a normal physician office environment. Person may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, infectious diseases, blood/bodily fluids, and disease-bearing specimens.
Tribe513 is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 545 Verdae Blvd, Greenville, SC 29607, USA