Parkside Pediatrics Live Answer Representative I - Bonus Elg.
Job Title: Live Answer Representative
Department: Tribe513 Communications Team – Parkside Pediatrics Division
Supervision Received: Reports to Tribe513 Communications Coordinator
Weekly Schedule: Full-Time, occasional Saturdays required. 2 shifts available -
Location: Greer, on-site only
You are someone who relates well to others. You can listen to someone else’s story and imagine yourself in their situation. You use this emotional awareness and sensitivity in the way that you respond in conversation by acknowledging frustrations and speaking to others in a compassionate way. You enjoy being around other people, but do not need face-to-face interaction with patients in order to make it through your day. Empathy, dependability, and adaptability are at the top of your strengths list. Your love for people motivates you to serve others and serve them well.
You need to be comfortable tackling a task on your own and seeing it through to completion. At the same time, you should be a team player who thinks about how individual actions impact the team as a whole. You should not be afraid to take on specific tasks and projects in addition to your daily workflow. When there is not much “downtime” in a day, you thrive by staying busy and facing each obstacle that comes your way. Multi-tasking should be something that comes naturally to you. Typing while talking and guiding a caller through your conversation is a challenge you are willing to take on!
We need you to not only take in information, but also ask questions that deepen your own understanding to a point where you can communicate that same information to others. You don’t have to memorize everything about our company, but you do need to appreciate the history and intentionality behind processes that are already in place and be strategic about organizing the information you are given. Being able to use good judgment is necessary for this role especially with the gray area situations that come up from time to time. We need you to be a creator when it comes to improving and optimizing the resources we offer to our patients. You see yourself as a voice for our Parkside families!
Most importantly, you will put your fellow team members before yourself.
You are humble and extend grace to all people (especially when they might not deserve it!).
Responsible for answering incoming phone lines for Brio Internal Medicine, Parkside OB-GYN or Parkside Pediatrics. Clearly communicating with and providing over-the-top customer service to all callers. Making sure our patients and families feel connected and heard. Supervised by Coordinator, Tribe513 Communications Team.
- Answering calls promptly, efficiently and with compassion. Inviting, connecting, and partnering with our patients and families to help provide extraordinary patient care.
- Including but not limited to scheduling appointments, consistently answering informational questions accurately and connecting callers with our triage nurse and other departments. Efficiently multi-tasking, especially in times of high call volume.
- Helping answer phone calls during occasional weekend shifts.
- Completing daily administrative tasks including but not limited to reviewing provider schedules, rescheduling appointments, sorting electronic faxes, scanning and entering new patient paperwork.
- Attending team development meetings and trainings throughout the year.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Certifications:
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum education requirement: High School Diploma or GED.
- Comfortable with computer skills and typing.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for this position.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Tribe513 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Greer, SC, USA