Brio CMA/MA Annual Wellness Visits - Bonus Elg.
Job Title: Medical Assistant, Annual Wellness Visit
Weekly Hours: Full Time - 40 hours
Supervised by: Provider Support Team/Triage Coordinator
Location: Must be willing to travel between both Brio locations depending on schedule needs
Position Overview: Works independently with the Medicare population to perform Annual Wellness Visits in order to identify gaps in care, safety concerns, and social needs. Prepares charts for scheduled visits.
- Takes ownership of ensuring the “Tribe Way” is experienced by Brio patients, families, and internal team members. Promotes an authentic, transparent work environment within the clinical areas.
- Helps carry out team short term and long-term goals for Annual Wellness Visits and ensure efficiencies with processes.
- Prepares charts for scheduled Annual Wellness Visits with patients and ensures patient is up to date on all routine screenings and immunizations.
- Works with Medicare patients to complete Medicare's yearly Health Risk Assessment when the patient comes in for any blood work needed prior to the visit with the provider.
- Will have face to face time, approximately 20 minutes, with each patient to go over paperwork to ensure patient’s chart is up to date and perform vitals.
- Provide communication with providers regarding patient needs identified in scheduled Annual Wellness Visits, such as gaps in care in care, safety concerns and social needs, for their upcoming follow-up visit.
- High School Diploma
- Medical office experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Comfortable with computer skills and excellent typing
- Must be comfortable practicing candor and giving feedback to team members when appropriate.
Work environment and Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, and walking associated with normal physician office environment. Person may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, infectious diseases, blood/bodily fluids, and disease-bearing specimens.
Tribe513 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2 Bella Grove Dr, Greenville, SC 29607, USA