File Folder - Light Equipment Operator 11p-7a
Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation. May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed. May coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires familiarity with routine operating procedures of equipment which can be set up and operated following a few step by step instructions and the skill to operate the equipment.
- Requires skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer tapes, etc.), and skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating the equipment.
- Ability to identify improper machine operation and make basic adjustments.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Starting Wage: $17.08
Shift Differential: $1.00
Hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Manufacturing -- Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Union - MFG, 850 West Park Road, Union, Missouri, United States of America