File Folder - Packer 3p-11p
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Skill in reading specifications and identifying the correct parts for fulfilling customer orders.
- Knowledge of routine packing procedures, techniques, equipment, and basic warehouse procedures.
- Skill in using a limited variety of packing procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of shipping documents and ability to identify shipping requirements and procedures for specific items using manual or automated processes.
- Skill in completing manual and computerized forms and shipping documents regarding stock description, units of issue, weight, quantity, and labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials and equipment.
- Requires basic arithmetic and standard formulas to determine size and volume of packing containers and materials.
- Skill in assembling standard shipping boxes and packing contents securely.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Shift Differential $1.00
Hours: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Manufacturing -- Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Union - MFG, 850 West Park Road, Union, Missouri, United States of America