Support Center Supervisor
Location: Territorial Headquarters, Atlanta, GA
About this opportunity:
This position Plans, coordinates, evaluates and supervises the daily operations and donor relations support provided by the Client Relations Management Service Center staff.
- Provides direction for higher/complex level issues required to meet the fluctuating and time-sensitive needs of both the CRM users and valued donors making digital financial contributions to The Salvation Army.
- Supervises and provides guidance for the Support Center Team, including managing the daily tracking system of Support Center requests for assistance.
- Analyzes trends in the Support Center for system and user issues.
- Works closely with the Assistant Director of CRM to assess and coordinate potential user training and system functionality issues.
- Provide content and article recommendations for CRM newsletter/update communications to users across the Southern Territory.
- Works closely with the Assistant Director of CRM to identify ongoing, persistent system functionality issues, including donor data accuracy, data import, queries, reports, and analytics.
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with coursework or skills that is relevant to the role. AND
- Three years of successful experience in assisting professional staff, specifically providing training and successful experience with customer relations management systems and experience managing a “help desk” program. OR
- Any combination of education, professional certification, and experience that provides the necessary skills and abilities to perform the job requirements.
- Valid State Driver’s License
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Manual dexterity, ability to sit, walk, and stand on a frequent change basis in order to perform the duties of this position. Ability to lift objects weighing between 25-50 lbs. Work is performed in a normal office environment where there are little or no physical discomforts associated with changes in weather or discomforts with noise, dust, dirt, and the like.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans and more!
Why work for us?
The Salvation Army offers a broad range of career opportunities, particularly targeted toward those motivated by our mission, to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
The Salvation Army strives to do the “Most Good” for its employees by offering a greater sense of purpose in the work performed, by training and mentoring employees and by offering competitive compensation and benefit plans. Whether employed as a truck driver, administrative support team member or the director of a program, our employees understand at the core of their work is the opportunity to be an integral part of an organization that is Doing the Most Good.
All employees recognize The Salvation Army is a church and agree they will do nothing as an employee of The Salvation Army to undermine its religious mission.
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” icon at the bottom of this posting.
Application Submittal Period: 11/6/2023 – 11/19/2023
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
When an application is selected for review, typically, only applicants who indicate the relevant education and experience requirements, as indicated in the job description for the position, may be considered for job openings. Please FULLY complete the application, answer questions completely, honestly and to the best of your ability. Please also upload a copy of your resume (when available). Those applicants requiring accommodation to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department at the applicable location.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with The Salvation Army!
- Job Family THQ-EXEMPT
- Job Function Fundraising & Donor Relations
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- The Salvation Army South Territorial Headquarters, 1424 Northeast Expy, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA