Client Account Manager
About Voyant Beauty
Voyant Beauty is a fast, flexible, and dynamic, system-based, and strategic partner of the health and beauty industry. We specialize in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products. We serve our customers at every stage of the brand’s lifecycle. We offer an integrated network of innovation and manufacturing capabilities that delivers responsive solutions and increased speed to market.
About Client Account Manager Role
We are looking for an organized, influential, and personable (Manufacturing / Client) Customer Service Manager to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients to guide through development and manufacturing process, provide exceptional customer service from receipt of PO to shipment of finished products, and create B.O.M. per quality control guidelines.
The Customer Service Manager will work at our Holmdel, NJ office. The responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Interface daily with internal teams; Supply Chain and Operations.
· Determine most crucial needs of clients, follow through, and ensure clients receive first-class service.
· Ensure seamless progress of POs through production and shipping
· Responsible for quality issue communication, and all other client related activities.
· Ensure client orders launch on time and within budget.
· Collaborate with Sales Team to maintain sales forecasts.
· Work with Purchasing Team to ensure material deliveries meet client needs.
- Assist with inventory discrepancies and any other issues that arise
- Be the face to the customer for all their needs within the plant
· Generate various ad-hoc reports
Education & Qualifications Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3 years of relevant experience.
· 5 – 7 years’ experience in an account or product management role in lieu of degree.
· Demonstrated capability to work cross-functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
· Deadline driven with proven creative problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data, and develop reports.
· Computer savvy, including Word, Outlook, and advanced Excel knowledge.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present information to stakeholders at all levels.
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Holmdel, NJ, USA