Subject Matter Expert
SUMMARY: Energetics is seeking a part time, hourly Industrial Advanced Energy Research Subject Matter Expert for immediate employment to work on a variety of support activities. Successful candidates will be willing to take on a range of assignments in a diversity of areas including clean energy, energy efficiency, industrial decarbonization, advanced manufacturing, and energy justice. This is a remote position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and evaluation of industrial energy and emissions trends
- Quantitative benchmarking and opportunity analysis
- Expert industry insights on technology developments
- Contribution to and review of technical reports and briefings
- Supporting stakeholder engagement activities, including outreach and virtual meeting planning, facilitation, and coordination
- 10+ years of experience working in industry and energy
- Bachelors' degree in science or engineering
- Creative and innovative critical thinker with keen attention to detail, comfortable working in dynamic team environment
- Ability to contribute to high-quality deliverables with minimal direction
- Authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions, U.S. Citizen or Permanent US Resident.
- In compliance with Executive Order 14042, any successful applicant for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an accommodation from the vaccination requirement based on disability or sincerely held religious belief, on or before the start date.
- Hands on manufacturing experience
- Prior experience in government consulting
- Strong interest in energy, climate, or sustainability
- Experience with energy and emissions data access, research, and reporting
- Advanced degree and/or leadership experience
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function General Strategy Consultants
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, MD, USA