Working at Watlow
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a great living and be part of a thriving cross functional community? Watlow is a global technology and manufacturing leader who provides world class engineering expertise through innovative thermal products and systems, enabling our customers to thrive. We are making a positive impact every day as our solutions enrich the lives of people everywhere. We have been providing breakthrough thermal solutions for nearly a century. Our corporate values guide us uncompromisingly to always do the right thing, continually learn and improve, respect everyone and lead with service and humility.
About the Role
Our Production Operator role is a challenging opportunity for an individual interested in producing a high-quality product that will be used to enrich the lives of others. This role will contribute to all phases of the production process, which could include, Board Assembly, Surface Mount, Hand Soldering, Wave Solder, Testing, and Finishing the Final Product. As part of our constructive culture the Production Operator will continue to grow using autonomy, mastery and purpose, while working under direct supervision on standardized duties and tasks using established procedures or written instructions.
Operator Hourly Wage: $17.75 with shift differential pay in addition!
- Shift 2 - Monday – Thursday – 4:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Shift 3 - Sunday – Thursday – 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow work instructions
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment/tools/machinery, including complex equipment to prepare and assemble product
- Assure product meets all quality standards
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Meet production metrics (takt time)
- Check and fill out necessary reports, manufacturing orders, scrap, rejects and production times
- Related experience is preferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds
- High-school graduate/GED preferred
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Willingness to be a cross-functional team member
- Desire/ability to learn new skills and follow directions
- Lean Manufacturing a plus
Benefits: The Watlow Total Compensation Plan
The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards Plan includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
- Annual Achievement Award
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Wellness incentives
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Dental, medical, vision and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please let us know confidentially if you need or require any special accommodations to participate in our recruiting process by emailing us at accommodations@Watlow.com.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1241 Bundy Blvd, Winona, MN 55987, USA