Operations - Safety Lane Attendant - Stephenville
Operations - Safety Lane Attendant
• Maintain a clean work area
• Make sure all trash cans are empty and the area is clean for next shift.
• After the truck is parked pull keys from the driver.
- Check tires with tire gauge
- Check brakes on trucks make sure they are adjusted right.
- Check tire pressure on trailer
- Check lug nuts on trailers make sure they are tight.
- Check brakes on trailers make sure they are adjusted correctly
- Check slack adjusters make sure they are out far enough for the travel
- Check for leaking wheel seals
- Check all lights on truck and trailer and make sure they are all working properly
- Check license plate and light, make sure they are correct and operating correctly
- Make sure all oil and water levels are good.
- Check windshield wipers and fluid
- Check all tire pressure on tires trucks and trailers
- Check all lights and make sure they are all working correctly
• Always chock tires before going under trailer.
You will also be asked to perform duties outside the safety lane as required. These additional duties may include:
- Helping in the shop
- Cleaning trucks
- Exterior yard maintenance
- Interior building maintenance
- Transporting drivers to town to move trucks to/from repair shops
- These duties are not all inclusive but are examples.
• Will have to be able to work all three shifts in a rotation.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of FMCSA safety and maintenance requirements highly preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Stephenville, TX 76401, USA