We are seeking Leasing Specialists to join our team! If you're looking to make a difference within an organization and be recognized for your efforts, then come grow with us!
How does Westminster supports their team members? Each eligible team member has the opportunity to:
- Live on-site and take advantage of our employee apartment discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans with no wait period-eligibility starts 1st of the month following employment
- Receive $945 in contributions to the HSA medical plan for each employee who enrolls
- Obtain assistance for student loans as well as tuition reimbursement
- 401k Match-50% of the first 6%
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and more
- You are responsible for helping residents find their next place to call home.
- You will tour and sell our residential apartment communities to prospective residents.
- You will provide excellent customer service and build rapport with prospective residents, understanding what they are looking for in their home and their community. You will use creative strategies to market our communities and follow through on every lead.
- You will work in conjunction with the Property Management team to meet the leasing and renewal goals for the property.
- Above all, you will be passionate about helping people find their next home.
- One-year minimum experience working in a property management environment, or two years minimum experience working in sales, marketing and customer service.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Sales and marketing experience. Let your creative juices flow.
- Job Family Leasing
- Pay Type Hourly
- 127 NW 27th St, Miami, FL 33127, USA