Manager of Graphic Design
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
Candidate must submit a portfolio of design work with submission.
As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Marketing team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by overseeing all the external marketing design efforts that will be deployed across millions of dollars in advertising spend.
As a Manager of Graphic Design at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by developing plans for projects and managing the team’s workflow to accomplish key creative improvements for the Company in a timely manner. The impact of this role’s efforts will be seen across the organization and will be represented across the country in consumer-facing marketing. You will report directly to our Creative Director and oversee a team of Graphic Designers. This position works on the Creative Team alongside the Video Production Manager and will work closely with leadership from the Media Team, the Digital Team, the Sales Team, and the Regional Operations Team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage a team of graphic designers to produce marketing materials for digital marketing campaigns, video marketing campaigns, print marketing campaigns, the website, field marketing campaigns, and sales presentations.
- Control over the development and management of the style guide for all external graphic design efforts and responsible to develop processes for ensuring that all advertisements are in alignment with the style guide.
- Develop and manage processes for handling creative design requests and prioritize and delegate tasks to members of the design team to complete the requests in a timely manner.
- Regularly assess the quality and alignment of all design efforts and develop plans to improve areas that are not up to the standard of the style guide.
- Interview, hire and coach graphic designers to support the team’s growth and align with the style of the brand.
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and developing plans to accomplish team goals within urgent deadlines.
- Conduct regular feedback meetings and document monthly reviews with each member of the team.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve all facets of the design team efforts, including, but not limited to, photo imagery, social media ads, website design, print advertisements, video ads, and sales presentations.
- 5+ years or prior experience performing design work for marketing initiatives - required
- Technically advanced in the Adobe creative suite of tools - required
- Experience managing creative teams or creative projects - required
- Experience developing and utilizing task management processes - required
- Experience developing marketing advertisements for B2C lead generation efforts - required
- Experience and understanding of navigating all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. - required
- Must be capable of presenting ideas clearly in front of groups of people - required
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Manager
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mechanicsburg, PA, USA