WoodmenLife Home Office, 1700 Farnam Street, Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America Req #186
Monday, September 18, 2023
contributes to the growth and financial soundness of the Company by assisting actuarial functions that support various WoodmenLife insurance products WoodmenLife is one of the best places to work in Omaha and has been in business for 130 years. As a member of the WoodmenLife family, you’re joining others who share your commitment to family, community and country. Through WoodmenLife, you’ll have opportunities to connect with others, give back locally, and honor those who make an impact. As a not-for-profit life insurance company, we’ve been helping to protect the financial future of families, making a difference in hometowns across America since 1890. We are passionate about our members, servicing others, being open minded, providing an environment of inclusion and collaborative spirit. We also provide world class benefits to our associates. Is this the type of company you could work for?
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor and Woodmen policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work overtime as assigned by management. (for non-exempt jobs only)
- Financial Reporting
- Product Administration
- Refund and Illustration Assistance
- Pricing and Product Development
- Working toward ASA and BS degree.
- Experience with spreadsheets and word processing.
- Requires technical writing skills.
- Ability to assist problem solving
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- WoodmenLife Home Office, 1700 Farnam Street, Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America