Revenue Specialist I - MEX
The Revenue Specialist I serves as the first point of contact for customer billing issues and past due balances. They work to ensure timely repayment plans are made and collection efforts are handled correctly to minimize revenue loss. They will focus on monitoring and resolving past due balances, to ensure new customers are set up correctly for billing purposes, and research billing and payment inquiries as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs collection duties associated with outstanding balances and delinquent accounts.
- Responds to incoming calls and e-mails in multiple systems.
- Keeps detailed notes on customer accounts to ensure continued follow up for account resolution.
- Meets KPI Standards as per the company procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating either direct or through collaboration with other departments, responses to questions and complaints regarding invoicing.
- Escalates advanced customer issues or higher balance account concerns to second and third tier for additional review.
- Maintains high level knowledge of other Ops departments and/or systems.
- Converts customers payment methods to electronic/autopay.
- Communicate payment issues with the sales team.
- Remedies returned, declined and fraudulent payments that occur with past due accounts.
- Research misapplied/unpaid payments when applicable to past due accounts.
- Arrange payment plans for customers that would otherwise be sent to an outside collection’s agency.
- Suspends accounts as needed and monitors suspended accounts for payment in the case of reactivation.
- Work closely with Collections and Billing teams as well as Corporate locations in the resolution of day-to-day and payment issues.
- Customer service.
- Communication in English language, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking.
- Time management.
- Basic knowledge of industry.
- Basic knowledge of red flags.
- ACH autopay.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Collections, Finance or Customer Service.
- Multicurrency experience a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work Environment: Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Job Family Mexico
- Pay Type Salary
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico