CHEFZONE - RECEIVER
Position Summary Description:
Manages the receiving of product and upkeep of equipment, meeting company standards. Addresses all receiving related issues, ensures the department operates efficiently, and creates an atmosphere focused on delivering high quality customer service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the receiving of product throughout each step both into our system and to the perspective department; accurately and timely processes invoices using the appropriate register and warehouse computer systems;
- Coordinates with receiving and stock clerks to determine items to be tagged, stocked, or staged; sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code; assembles customer orders, accurately picking product as needed;
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to analyze reports, identifying and maximizing potential areas of improvement, contributing positively to sales and margin growth;
- Compliant with HAACP Plan guidelines and protocols; Displays GMP including receiving, storing, presentation of products;
- Continually acquire knowledge of products, participating in ongoing training sessions;
- Provide exceptional customer service that exceeds our customers/vendors’ expectations in a friendly and approachable manner
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year experience in a supervisory capacity. Warehouse or related work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the food industry.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
Y. Hata & Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, including disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA