CHEFZONE - STOCK CLERK (DAY SHIFT)
Position Summary Description:
Ensures proper stocking levels for all merchandise and rotates stock, cleans shelves and displays. Assists with pricing of merchandise and places it on store shelves. Ensures that the store is clean, neat and safe for customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper stocking levels for all merchandise and rotates stock, cleans shelves and displays.
- Assists with pricing of merchandise and places it on store shelves.
- Ensures that the store is clean, neat and safe for customers.
- Answers customer inquiries and directs customers to specific products.
- Complies with HAACP Plan guidelines and protocols. Displays GMP including receiving, storing, and presentation of products.
- Protects all assets of the company, including facilities, products, the ChefZone and Y. Hata & Co., Ltd. brands.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to one year of grocery sales experience.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must exercise good judgment in anticipating customer’s need and in problem solving.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
Y. Hata & Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, including disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA