SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT
Position Summary Description:
Assists in the review, interpretation, and analysis of various general ledger accounts. Responsible for reconciliation of various general ledger accounts. Responsible for preparing and reconciling the checking and payroll checking bank accounts. Reviews discrepancies discovered by the Accounts Payable department and makes necessary cost and financial adjustments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in review, interpretation, and analysis of various general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for preparing and reconciling various bank accounts.
- Codes checks received by Accounts Receivable which are not part of Accounts Receivable.
- Maintains the Fixed Asset Software (FAS) system.
- Submits EFT vendor inventory payments to our bank via bank website.
- Reviews daily A/P check run.
- Completes various projects as directed by the GL Supervisor
- Prepares various reconciliation of GL accounts for annual audit.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
This position has no immediate supervisory responsibilities.
Education/Training and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
Minimum two years of general Accounting experience.
Experience in the wholesale distribution industry is preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
Y. Hata & Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, including disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2103 Kaliawa St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA