Security Officer - Cheshire
The Security Officer is responsible for, but not limited to, under general supervision, protecting property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Monitor security cameras
- Patrol the company premises (internally and externally)
- Monitor incoming and departing vehicles
- Drive company car both on and off company property as required
- Other assigned duties as required
40-hour work week, with two consecutive days off. Overtime is available, overtime is voluntary and sometimes mandatory to meet work requirements. A valid driver's license and active guard card are REQUIRED. Hours and days off are to be determined by seniority. $1 shift differential for 3rd shift 11 pm-7 am. Weekends are required.
Must have a Valid CT Guard Card
Must have a Valid Drivers License
CPR/First Aid Certified preferred.
Available shifts: 1st,2nd, & 3rd
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America