Regional Human Resources Business Partner
As our Human Resources Regional Business Partner, you’ll be a key member and partner of the team. You’ll especially be a “co-pilot” to the leadership team and team members as you’re partnering to drive business impact within Human Resources. We’re looking for someone with the know-how, track record, and passion to continue to elevate our team! In this role, you’ll focus on the building capability to drive successful business outcomes.
- Maximizing organizational effectiveness and workforce performance
- Leading workforce planning
- Developing leadership skills and succession planning
- Helping leaders establish and maintain a best-in-class work environment and culture
- Managing employee/labor relations
- Last-mile HR support initiatives
Shared accountability for business unit outcomes
- Based on experience could partner with our Corporate and Retail divisions
- 5 or more years of diverse and progressive HR experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent relationship builder & influencer
- Understands the business with a talent mindset
- Intellectually sharp & capable
- Experience working closely with 24/7 operations and multi-location offices. May need to be available at odd hours to connect with associates on their shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to be very hands-on and operate independently, coupled with a healthy appreciation for the big picture and collaboration across functions and locations
- Experience delivering and facilitating training
- Track record of being highly visible, accessible, and leading by example
Experience and understanding of employment laws
- A successful track record of managing employee programs, projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and a natural desire to help people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- A mindset for exceeding expectations and a natural desire to help people.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America