The Fueler is responsible for ensuring that all tractors and refrigerated trailers are fueled at all times using a Class 7 tanker to distribute fuel.
- Accurately record/document fuel dispersal.
- Load and unload diesel fuel while staying compliant with state and federal regulations as well as company procedures.
- Take samples and monitor fuel levels.
- Use safety equipment and spill kits when required
- Follow rules for proper care and maintenance of equipment.
- Handle all pertinent records accurately and legibly.
- Ability to work extra hours in addition to a normal schedule as needed.
- Follow all work and safety rules.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and proper dress code.
- Ability to speak and write legibly in English.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience operating a Fuel Tanker required
- Have and maintain a valid CDL Class B driver’s license with Tanker and Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Capable of driving a standard transmission.
- Meet all DOT requirements including but not limited to health certification
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb to a height of 15 ft.
- Ability to walk on unstable surfaces in all types of weather conditions
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age
Sunday & Monday 5:00 PM- 5:30 AM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sandbank, 224 Sandbank Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America