Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing all company vehicles. Techs will be required to work with computers to diagnose, complete, and document repairs. Techs will be required to work on multiple vehicles throughout the day and work with other techs and team members to manage workflow. Techs will be required to perform various tasks within their class (A B C PM) as well as any function that they are capable of completing.
Diagnostic capabilities include using a laptop computer to troubleshoot equipment, read wiring schematics based on a tech level, and examine parts for defects, excessive wear, and the root cause of problems. Inspecting parts to confirm they meet OEM and DOT specifications. Complete all paperwork, equipment inspection forms, and other documents accurately.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces.
- Climbing to heights of more than 24 inches with the use of a ladder and/or other climbing apparatus.
- Go on road calls and make repairs as necessary.
- Assist and instruct other mechanics in proper technique and problem-solving.
- Report to my supervisor or lead person all problems that interfere with a safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
2nd shift: $3/hr
3rd shift: $5/hr
$5K SIGN ON BONUS!
90-day and annual evaluations
- Pay Type Hourly
- 7186 Daniels Dr, Allentown, PA 18106, USA