Brake Supply Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and as such will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetics, physical or mental disability, or other protected characteristic.
Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Brake Supply is growing! With the recent acquisition of Perfection Hydraulics, Brake Supply now has an opening for a Manual Machinist at our Perfection Hydraulics location.
Job Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist:
* Manufacture precision parts used in the underground and surface mining industries, as well as industrial markets
* Utilize manual lathes, mills, boring mills, and drills to remanufacturer parts
* Use precision measuring devices to ensure proper sizing
* Maintain cleanliness of work area and tooling
* Adhere to all relevant health, safety and environmental policies and procedure
Job Requirements of the Manual Machinist:
* 5+ years of experience operating manual lathes or comparable trade school experience
* Basic mechanical knowledge and ability
* Strong mathematical skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to interpret prints and drawings
* Ability to work independently
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits of the Manual Machinist:
* Competitive wages; based on skillset and/or education level
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides ALL tools and uniforms
* Medical, Dental and Vision; effective after 30 days, 1st of the month
* 401(k) with company match
* Life and Disability insurance
* Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment……and much more!
If you want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers!
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteran
- Job Family MACH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Brake Supply - Perfection Hydraulics, 2220 Perfection Ct, Evansville, Indiana, United States of America