Dimensional Inspector- Quality
Brake Supply Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and as such will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetics, physical or mental disability, or other protected characteristic.
Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Ensure product meets print specifications through accurate measurements and visual inspections.
* Perform quality assessment of outsourced services and parts.
* Evaluate and document the disposition of non-conforming in-process parts.
* Create and maintain Quality Control Plans for products requiring documented Classification of Characteristics.
* Create and maintain quality documentation books for government projects requiring government inspection.
* Collaborate with machinists and CNC programmers during production set-up to ensure adequate programs that will produce products that meet print specifications
* Document root-cause analysis steps and corrective actions when defective material is identified post-production.
* Evaluate process capability related to manufacturing and quality inspection.
* Collaborate with Corporate Quality to create and/or update process documentation including Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, etc. when necessary.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
* 2+ years CNC machining experience required.
* Proficiency with various measurement tools required including: micrometers, thread gauges, calipers, CMM, profilometer, Hardness Tester, etc.
* Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, preferred.
* CMM programming experience preferred.
* Organization, Communication, and Attention to Detail are critical in this role.
* Works well in a team environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteran
- Job Family LABTECH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brake Supply - Perfection Hydraulics, 2220 Perfection Ct, Evansville, Indiana, United States of America