Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
This hourly position is responsible for maintaining and repairing facility machinery and equipment while supporting all departments to provide quality die-castings for customers.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical schematics.
- Troubleshooting using PLC logic and HMI controls.
- Perform general welding and fabrication.
- Working knowledge of 480V 3-phase electrical circuits.
- Basic programming and fault recovery of 6-axis robotics.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on facility machinery and equipment.
- Install and relocate facility machinery and equipment.
- Work weekends and overtime as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education, knowledge, skills and abilities:
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certifications: Industrial Maintenance Certification preferred or ability to complete. Ability to obtain Fork Truck certification, tugger certification and any other powered industrial equipment certification required.
Experience: Manufacturing experience preferred, particularly experience in an automotive supplier, hot and changing environment and/or with casting, melt or metal forming. Preferred but not required maintenance background and technical training in maintenance or willingness to attain this status.
Other: Ability to lift 100 pounds; able to work on platform lifts up to 30 feet; follow all safety procedures for work above 6 feet off the ground.
- Job Family SKLDWKR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Gibbs Die Casting Federal, 369 Community Drive, Henderson, Kentucky, United States of America