We are looking for an Orthodontic Assistant to join our team in Northfield!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 2 weeks paid time off in your first full year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
- Fun Team Atmosphere
What You’ll Do
- Establish a trusting rapport with patients, ensuring that the Ultimate Patient Experience is delivered to every patient
- Educate the patients on orthodontic care and use of remote monitoring
- Assist in patient care including assisting in placing and removing orthodontic appliances, and taking full records to include panos, cephs, and 3-D scans
- Maintain patients’ charts and transcribe the doctor notes accurately
- Perform laboratory procedures
- Manage the remote monitoring dashboard
- Keep chairs stocked and organized as well as clean, sterilize, and prepare the equipment
- Assist in Local Store Marketing and community events
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some dental/orthodontic industry experience is helpful, but not required
- Northfield Registered Dental Assistant Certification/ License
- Minnesota Radiography Certification
- CPR certification required
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Northfield, MN 55057, USA