We are looking for an experienced Orthodontic Assistant to join our team at O'Grady Orthodontics.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 2 weeks paid time off in your first full year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Assist in placing and removing orthodontic appliances, and taking full records under supervision of the Orthodontist
- Perform accurate and efficient procedures to maintain the schedule and patient flow
- Review patient charts, log appropriate patient data and transcribe doctor notes
- Perform laboratory procedures under supervision of an Orthodontist
- Assist the Point with performing final checks on patients and leading patient flow
- Administer the remote monitoring dashboard including review/triage patient scans, respond to direct patient messages, and triage notifications
- Educate the patients on orthodontic care and remote monitoring
- Clean, sterilize, and prepare the equipment and operatory following standard protocols
- Assist in Local Store Marketing and community events
- Adhere to all infection-control policies and protocols
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one (1) year of previous Orthodontic experience or six (6) months experience as a Smile Doctor’s Orthodontic Clinician I
- Dental Assistant certification if required by state Dental Board
- Radiography certification if required by state Dental Board
- CPR certification if required by state Dental Board
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA