The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Clinical Lead to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 2 weeks paid time off in your first full year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Leads, supports, coaches, and develops clinical team members
- Responsible for assigning daily & monthly clinical tasks
- Resolves any issues which may impact patient care and operational efficiencies
- Maintains smooth clinical flow
- Assists in placing and removing orthodontic appliances
- Performs accurate and efficient procedures to maintain the schedule and patient flow
- Performs final checks on patients and leads patient flow
- Manages remote monitoring dashboard include review/triage patient scans, direct patient messages and triage notifications
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated proficiency as an Orthodontic Clinician II role or external equivalent
- Dental Assistant certification if required by state Dental Board
- Radiography certification if required by state Dental Board
- CPR certification if required by state Dental Board
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Marion, IL, USA