Lakeside Leadership Development Program- Supply Chain/ Industrial Engineer
Location: Appleton, WI, Plainfield, IN and Indianapolis, IN
Start Date: This program is set to start in early July 2024 and is built as a 12-month rotational program.
Compensation: This program has a competitive starting salary of $70,000.
The Lakeside Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an opportunity for recent college graduates with a Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering degree to gain diverse experience in the manufacturing industry. Participants will be assigned a mentor, receive leadership training, and complete rotations through each department of our organization. They will also be able to participate in process improvement training and complete project-based assignments. At the end of the program, participants will transition into a full-time role based on their career interests and the organization's business needs. Relocation may be possible for those interested.
As our LDP Associate, you will:
- Rotate through all departments of the organization to gain a full operational understanding.
- Participate in leadership training and process improvement training.
- Complete project-based assignments in a department.
- Fill in as a supervisor (open role, weekend or vacation coverage).
- Participate in visits to other BFS sites for learning, leadership visibility, best practice sharing, participation in CI events, and project support.
- Transition into a full-time role based on career interests and the organization's business needs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or a similar program
- Work experience in lieu of degree may be considered for internals
- Prior internship, co-op, or practical experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma training is a plus
- Grupo de puestos Management
- Función del puesto Manufacturing -- Other
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Plainfield, Indiana, EE. UU.