Lakeside Leadership Development Program- Engineering
Location: Willard, OH and Crawfordsville, IN
Start Date: This program is set to start in early July 2024 and is built as an 18-24-month rotational program.
Compensation: This program has a competitive starting salary of $80,000.
The Lakeside Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an opportunity for recent college graduates with an Engineering degree to gain diverse experience in the manufacturing industry. Participants will be assigned a mentor, receive leadership training, and complete rotations through each department of our organization. They will also be able to participate in process improvement training and complete project-based assignments. At the end of the program, participants will transition into a full-time role based on their career interests and the organization's business needs. Relocation may be possible for those interested.
As our LDP Associate, you will:
- Participate in an extensive onboarding and orientation program, which includes rotations through all departments to understand our operations.
- Participate in visits to other print sites for learning, best practice sharing, and project support.
- Participate in leadership training, such as LEADS, local training, online modules, and other training as required.
- Participate in print and bind technical training.
- Participate in process improvement training.
- Engage in multiple assignments based on business needs and personal interests.
- Lead project-based assignments.
- Act as a fill-in supervisor for open roles and provide weekend and vacation coverage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mech, IE, Eng Tech, EE, etc.), Printing Management, Paper Science
- Work experience in lieu of degree may be considered for internals
- Prior internship, co-op, or practical experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma training is a plus
- Grupo de puestos Engineering
- Función del puesto Engineering Services
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Willard, Ohio 44890, EE. UU.