Assistant Vice President, S/4 Hana SAP Finance
The AVP, S/4 Hana SAP Finance will establish a robust, scalable IT Finance Transformation framework by defining and implementing best practices and standard functionalities of S/4 Hana Finance that allow the company to fully leverage SAP functionalities and reporting benefits. This position will collaborate closely with our Finance business teams to understand and document the requirements, design, build, test, implement and support. The role also includes hands-on, and able to address any quality issues (AMS).
What You Will Do:
- Own and drive Solution Design in the area of S/4 Hana Finance especially for Group Reporting, Treasury, Automatic Payment set up for foreign payments, Foreign Currency valuation, setting up of Cost Center allocation process and also addressing all business requirements and opportunities while following S/4 Hana Cloud standards, quality, and information security principles.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Process Leads to suggest standardized and simplified integrated solutions.
- Champion the standardization and simplification of design, minimizing the custom solutions only for cases where Novartis makes a difference in the market serving customers/patients.
- Prepare and run design workshops in the assigned “Products”, identify critical integration points and dependencies, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations while ensuring alignment with business and other teams.
- Deliver assigned project work as per agreed timeline within budget and on-quality adhering to following the release calendars.
- Coordination and working on Coupa and PRU (Sub Ledger) integration issues and report the status to main stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement and familiarization with SAP bi-annual releases and new functionality looking to identify new solutions that will add value to the business and their processes.
- Mentor, coach, and supervise team members.
What You Will Have:
- Minimum 12+ Years of experience in SAP ECC & S/4 Hana Finance.
- Minimum 5+ Years of S/4 HANA Finance implementation and AMS experience.
- Experience in S/4 Hana Public Cloud Version.
- Knowledge of best practices in GL Accounting, and experience in Accelerated Fiscal Closing, Treasury, Group Reporting, Accounts Payable, Tax Compliance and Reporting.
- Knowledge of IAM, SAC and Coupa.
- Knowledge of statutory, fiscal and legal requirements.
- 3-4 years end-to-end S/4 Hana Finance transformation experience, with at least one of those being utilizing S/4HANA.
- At least One AMS support experience on S/4 Hana
- Experience in process design and process improvement
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Exposure to cloud data services (AWS, Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferred.
The base salary range for this role is $153,000-$190,000 and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. In addition to base salary, all employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company and individual performance as well as a generous benefits package.
- Grupo de puestos IT - Information Technology
- Función del puesto AVP
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Nashville, Tennessee, EE. UU.
- Nueva Jersey, EE. UU.