Piping Rock is a leading manufacturer of high-quality wellness products founded by three generations of vitamin innovators and entrepreneurs. We are seeking the expertise of a Sourcing Analyst. The Sourcing Analyst is responsible for sourcing various direct and indirect categories of spend. Must develop solid working partnership with stakeholders to optimize sourcing, supplier selection, pricing, contracting and ongoing supplier management while meeting quality and service level requirements.
This person will be executing on Category Strategies, negotiations, managing supplier relationships and developing process improvement including supplier KPI’s. These strategies and tactics should enable the identification, negotiation and implementation of agreements with suppliers to ensure the greatest overall value.
This role requires a knowledge of a particular area of spend (examples include Raw Materials, Tablet, Capsule and Softgel Bulk Contract Manufacturing, Contract Packaging, Packaging Components etc,) used in the food, pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industries. The incumbent must also be knowledgeable in procurement methodologies and possess an in-depth understanding of relevant supplier bases. Additionally, the incumbent must understand service requirements related to business needs as well as quality assurance and control. Must work within business team to identify and implement initiatives to achieve substantial cost savings and improvements in quality, delivery, process etc. to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Initiation of E-Sourcing, Reverse auctions, RFx’s and other sourcing events to increase supplier base and drive savings.
• Execute sourcing strategies with the goal of reducing cost, improving efficiency, and maintaining our high level of quality.
• Work cross functionally with internal and external partners including Marketing, Product Development, Sales Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing/Packaging, Legal etc. to ensure dialogue and understanding of company needs as well as industry trends and opportunities.
• Developing supplier scorecards and KPI’s.
• Candidate should be proficient and possess technical skills for interpreting Supplier Raw Material Specifications and Certificates of Analysis to streamline the approval process of newly sourced and existing raw materials
• Executes market research in various areas. Keeps abreast of market conditions and maintains an agile mindset to flex resources and external capacity as needed to meet changing business needs.
• Ensures optimize sourcing, supplier selection, pricing, contracting and commercialization while meeting quality and service level requirements. This results in ensuring negotiation and implementation of global, regional and local agreements with suppliers to deliver the greatest overall value to Piping Rock Health Products.
• Supports new product, new technology or new initiative launches as applicable.
• Other duties may be assigned as required to support the dynamic nutraceuticals market.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or Food Science.
• Has a broad background in Procurement supporting manufacturing/ commercial/ corporate functions in various operating models. Has the ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels and functions of the organization. Hands on management experience in developing and implementing new suppliers and business solutions.
• MBA desirable but not required.
• Experience in implementing change management.
• 2-5 years of progressively increasing responsibility, experience in both procurement and subject matter area supported preferred.
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Reports to the office in Bohemia NY with potential for flexible arraignments.
• Potential travel to industry trade shows and supplier/facility audits.
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Tasa de contratación mínima $80,000.00
- Tasa de contratación máxima $100,000.00
- 3900 Veterans Memorial Highway, 3900 Veterans Hwy., Bohemia, Nueva York, Estados Unidos de América