Digital Printing Finishing Operator - 1st Shift
Under the direction of the Print Room Supervisor, the Finishing Operator will operate an ABG Digicon press to finish labels produced by our digital printing press.
- Operate equipment and machines in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to safe work practices
- Read job tickets and perform machine setups to correctly apply specific coating or lamination
- Fill out the necessary forms and documentation of finished jobs in compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Maintain constant checks throughout production run for quality control
- Perform daily machine maintenance and preventative machine maintenance
- Maintain die plates
- Must keep work area clean, clear, and organized
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Additional duties as assigned
- Knowledge of digital printing, finishing or slitting experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to read a ruler and work with both U.S. customary and metric measuring systems
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be solution focused with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Flexibility for overtime when needed
- Must be able to read/write English
- Manage competing demands and handle frequent change
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and mechanically inclined
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to move and lift 50 lbs. and move moderate loads with a hand truck or floor jack
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $22.00
- Tasa de contratación máxima $25.00
- 2120 Smithtown Ave., 2120 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, Nueva York, Estados Unidos de América