SA Hospitality Group es italiano de corazón, la visión de Gherardo Guarducci y Dimitri Pauli, quienes han traducido las sensibilidades del viejo mundo para atraer a la clientela moderna de la ciudad de Nueva York. Desde 2003, SA Hospitality Group se ha expandido a un grupo selecto de barrios icónicos de Nueva York con sus tres marcas: Sant Ambroeus, Casa Lever, Felice con 24 restaurantes en Manhattan, Southampton, NY, East Hampton, NY, Aspen, CO, Milán, Italia y Palm Beach, FL.
Position Purpose: This person is responsible welcoming, greeting, and seating guests and ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
- Greet guests in a prompt and courteous manner with smile; seat guests ensuring a seat assignment done by management is followed.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other co-workers and managers.
- Answer phones and provide guests with requested information and arrange bookings.
- If asked, routinely clear and reset tables and assist with opening tasks such as making sure flower arrangements on tables are clean, door glass has no fingerprints and there are no pieces of trash or paper on the floors, etc.
- May be asked to handle guest complaints and special requests.
- If assigned to a coat check area – receive coats, umbrellas, briefcases, or bags from guests, keep organization in the coat closet, issue items to guests based on ticket with a number.
- May assist with other duties as assigned by restaurant management.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Always maintain professional demeanor with all staff.
- Assist staff with any aspect of service steps to satisfy the guests such as: food delivery.
- Be accessible to all staff and guests to answer any guest and reservation related questions.
- Follow service steps based on our service and training manual and assist in communicating same to all staff who serve our guests.
Minimal Essential Requirements:
- The ability to work as part of a team, and personal cleanliness.
- Very basic food handling, preparation, and cleaning skills are welcomed.
- Ability to communicate and understand direction in English to ensure safety in the workplace. Ability to understand, respond, and engage with co-workers, managers, and guests in English.
- Time management and ability to work under pressure to manage high volume of production.
- Active listening and learning skills.
- Reading and speaking comprehension skills.
- Discipline to follow set standards.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
ADA: SA Hospitality Group will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This jobdescriptionwillbereviewedperiodicallyas duties andresponsibilities changewithbusiness necessity.Essentialand marginal job functions are subject to modification.
Somos un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades, dedicado a una política de no discriminación en el empleo por cualquier motivo, incluida la edad, el sexo, el color, la raza, el credo, el origen nacional, la religión, el estado civil, la discapacidad que no prohíbe el desempeño de funciones laborales esenciales con o sin ajustes razonables, o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley aplicable.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $18.00
- Tasa de contratación máxima $20.00
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2023
- 1382 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576, EE. UU.