Property Manager I
Woodlake, California 93286, EE. UU. Sol. nº 7728
miércoles, 7 de abril de 2021
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through wait list management and proactive marketing
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, and recertifications
- Supervise and assist Assistant Property Manager or Occupancy Specialist with annual and interim recertifications in compliance with WinnCompanies guidelines, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Approve rental applications for multiple programs following property and agency standards
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal program regulations relating to the property
- Prepare or oversee preparation for audits and inspections
- Ensure property compliance by maintaining the compliance percentage for Low Income Housing Tax Credit, or any other applicable programs
- Ensure the accuracy of HAP requests and TRACS files
- Work with the WinnCompanies compliance department to investigate/resolve TRACS errors
- Review monthly and quarterly reports and address discrepancies
- Manage marketing according to the Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and update as necessary
- Complete the annual utility analysis for submission with the Rent Schedule to HUD
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained
- Complete annual or periodic unit inspections and monthly building inspections
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines
- Complete the annual owner’s certifications required for the affordable programs
- Complete the monthly bond compliance reports and any other periodic reports required by the property’s programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of property management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Tax Exempt Bond, HOME, HPTF, or other state or local programs that may apply to this
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
- Grupo de puestos Property Operations
- Woodlake, California 93286, EE. UU.