Financial Analyst- 2024 Program
Thank you for your interest in Realterm and our formal Analyst Program. During the course of the Program, successful candidates will gain exposure to all aspects of the real estate private equity business and will work closely with the most senior leaders of the firm. Upon the conclusion of the Program, qualified candidates may be eligible for promotion to an Associate role.
We are a growing organization and this position may be located in any of the following areas: Annapolis, MD; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Washington, DC; and Los Angeles, CA. We look forward to receiving your application!
This application is scheduled to be open until the end of the year and will look to start interviews no later than early February. This program is scheduled to start in July 2024.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining complex financial models (i.e., Argus and Excel)
- Supporting the sourcing, underwriting, and execution of investment opportunities
- Supporting the investment due diligence process
- Creating internal and external meeting materials, including Investment Committee, and tenant/investor presentations
- Coordination of deal closings
- Researching new investment strategies and supporting the raising of private equity funds
Character, Trust, Integrity
Planning, Decision-Making & Initiative
Development & Learning
Collaboration, Communication & Teamwork
- Recent graduate with 1-2 years of professional office experience
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills including an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to conceive and execute on bespoke investment and strategic analyses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Positive attitude and a very strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, highly organized and proactive
- Ability to learn quickly, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and a passion for real estate and investing
Education and/or Experience
BA/BS Degree, majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Real Estate preferred
The position will work in a general office setting and may require travel, up to 10% of time annually, to remote office locations based on organizational/business needs.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for most of the workday, sitting at a desk, consistently operating a computer. The person in this position must be able to access file cabinets and office machinery (to include a computer, copier, and fax machine). On occasion, may need to lift boxes of up to 10 lbs.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Indicateur d'emploi realus
- Taux min. à l'embauche 80 000,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 80 000,00 $