Customer Service II
The Customer Service Representative II will facilitate the interest of customers, sales reps and Sauder® Manufacturing Co. This position will ensure that all customer issues are handled in a timely and professional manner. The candidate must possess excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, take initiative and meet deadlines. Consistent communication, follow up with Project Coordinators and Sales Team, along with other departments regarding sales orders is essential.
- Proficiently provide all phases of sales support to customers, sales reps and dealers. This position will be involved in the pre-sale, order processing, post-sale, and after delivery support to the customer, reps and dealer.
- Coordinating customer orders from multiple plants.
- Proficiently provide necessary documentation, specifications, quotations, pricing assistance, and support in procuring sales tools and literature.
- Maintain internal and external relationships consistent with the objectives, operating philosophy, and desired image of the company. This includes all customer and interdepartmental contacts.
- Responsible for order entry, all changes and accuracy of all orders.
- Catalogue your correspondences with the customer in the Project Management Systems
- Participate in sales rep training as needed.
- Cross-train within the Customer Service department.
- Other duties include emailing and calling customers for project updates, processing new orders, resolution of details to hit customer deadlines, customer & sales rep inquiries, product & pricing knowledge, and other functions tied to managing an order.
Location Specific Details:
- Participate in general incoming call line and respond as needed.
- Validate/proofread orders
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- A two-year degree is preferred. 2-3 years of Customer Service at SMC and a high school diploma is required or equivalent.
- Proficient PC skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. are required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with telephone etiquette skills
- Conflict resolution skills are desired
- Ability to function within a team concept and demonstrate positive and cooperative behavior with customers and co-workers
- Demonstrate the ability to process orders accurately and in a timely manner and provide exceptional customer care
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance. Standard work hours are M-F, 8-5pm. Occasional overtime work may be required. Occasional travel may be required
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively provide high level customer service to a large volume of
work in a timely and high-quality manner
- Knowledge of sales tax is a plus
Key Attributes Required:
- If you are a customer-oriented individual who has a passion for service excellence, is a team player with high energy that enjoys serving the customer, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- The successful candidate will be a person who has shown a positive attitude while contributing as a member of a team.
- A servant mindset as we work with customers and others within the organization; to offer a memorable customer experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently required to walk and sit. Use of hands and fingers will be required for writing, computer use, and phone use. Work in a manner consistent with standard Sauder safety practices and expectations. The employee will also be required to walk throughout the plant at various times during a typical day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Encompasses the full spectrum from factory floor to personal offices, to executive board rooms. The noise levels in these work environments are usually low to moderate. Personal protective equipment such as eye protection and ear protection may be required in the shop floor environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
- Famille d'emplois SMC-Office Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Sauder Manufacturing Co, 201 Horton Street, Stryker, Ohio, États-Unis d’Amérique