1st shift Product Assembly Associate
Benefits, including insurance, 3 weeks of accrued vacation, and 401(k) with match start after 30 days!
Clean, climate-controlled environment
Please apply with updated resume and/or work history.
The Product Assembly Associate I will primarily assemble furniture for higher education facilities and healthcare facilities.
- Product Assembly
- Framing wood components
- Prep and subassembly work
- Base assembly
- Responsible for quality
- Attention to fine detail/ must be detail oriented
- Regular lifting, maneuvering and positioning of product up to 50 lbs.
- Requires full shift of standing, walking, bending and lifting.
- Able to read, write and follow instructions, both written and verbal.
- Able to use hand held power tools with accuracy and precision.
- Able to assist in training employees
- 5-S audits and daily cleaning
- Ensures a safe working environment by conforming to all safety guidelines including, but not limited to, wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE)
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Manufacturing Experience preferred
Key Attributes Required:
- A self-starting, goal-oriented, customer-focused individual who takes personal accountability and acts in accordance with the Company’s Values
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend and lift overhead up to 8 hours at a time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to work on shop floor production Personal protective equipment such as eye protection and ear protectionmay be required in the shop floor environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
- Famille d'emplois SMC-Mfg Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Sauder Manufacturing Co, 10785 Rose Avenue, New Haven, Indiana, États-Unis d’Amérique