Temporary Assignments - Steel Mill (Shift)
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS – STEEL MILL (Shift)
Heat Treat Department
SSAB’s steel mill in Axis, Alabama is accepting applications for long-term temporary positions in 2 departments – Heat Treat and Shipping.
Work schedule is 12-hour alternating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Starting pay is $18.07/hour. Pay increases are possible as trainings are completed, up to $21.44/hour.
Drug test, background check, and physical required
- Ability to work 12-hour alternating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Have reliable transportation
- Industrial, construction, or shipping experience – 6 months minimum
- Capable of following all safety rules
- Good computer skills
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Ability to read a tape measure, including metric
- Proof of a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check, physical, and drug test
- Famille d'emplois * Contractors/CoOps
- Type de paie À heure
- Axis, Alabama 36505, États-Unis